Reliance Screening Policy
- Applications are given out to anyone requesting to apply. We will contact you within three business days as to your application status.
- Only completed application forms will be considered.
- All applicants over the age of 18 must each submit individual applications.
Prior Rental History
- We require the information necessary to contact current and previous landlords.
- Rental history must be verifiable by impartial sources.
- Income sources are to be verified.
- Employment verification.
- Total unit income is to be three times the rent.
- Co‐signers and or increased deposits may be required for lack of verifiable information.
- Credit, criminal and background will be preformed on all applicants, over the age of 18.
- Criminal conviction(s) may result in denial of tenancy.
- Credit worthiness shall be determined from a credit report, which should reflect prudent payment history. Applicant(s) history should be free of evictions, judgments, collections, and bankruptcies. The Owner /Agent may consider a valid explanation if provided by the applicant(s).
- Applicant(s) will not be denied on the basis of race, religion beliefs, or age.