SUBMIT A 30 DAY NOTICE TO: email@example.com
Preparation procedure for returning your rental unit to the Landlord.
1. Kitchen Counters
- Wipe down the inside and outside of cabinets, countertops and the sink.
- Remove the grease and grime from the back of the stove.
- Wipe down range and doors.
- Remove grease and grime from oven, including racks and broiler.
- Wipe down front and top of refrigerator.
- Defrost and clean freezer.
- Remove and clean shelves and crisper.
- Please leave the refrigerator plugged in!
- Wipe down exterior as well as inner seal.
- Wipe down tub, tub fixtures, and shower rod.
- Clean wall tile around tub area.
- Sweep and mop bathroom floor.
6. Furnace Area
- Sweep or vacuum around furnace area.
- Wipe down bi‐fold doors to area
7. Bedrooms, hallways, living room and dining room
- Wipe down window sills and casing
- Clean closet shelves, rods and both sides of doors
- Wipe down mini‐blinds
- Vacuum carpet, mop tile flooring
- Sweep and mop all tiled flooring
9. Move‐out Checklist
- Notify landlord if any items are not working properly or are in need of replacement.
- Leave your new telephone number and forwarding address with the landlord.
- Notify utility companies of scheduled move‐out date, have meters read.
- Provide a forwarding address to the post office.
- Cancel newspaper delivery